Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why do we say things

So i just checked my bros blog about why we don't say things and unlike him where he woke up late at night thought I am unable to sleep and trying to stop. Since I had a completely opposite experience I thought I'd have an opposite title (=.

But really why do we say things, now we see the under rested Zack that never really has an idea of what he's talking about but keeps on keepin on.

I think I say things to let out what's inside because if I don't let it out then it become like a traffic jam where the cars are all sitting there honking at one another and I'm unable to do some of the simplest things. I also say things so that people feel like they are a part of my life and then feel encouraged to say things to me and have me be a part of their life.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm so glad that you returned from your blogging hiatus. I'm also glad that you say things. I still don't know why I'm not allowed to say things.

Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog.